Last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 08:49 pm
Recycle Supplier Suspension & Disqualification Guidelines
Any supplier that has sent Logan Aluminum any of the following will be permanently disqualified as a supplier.
Any load found with deliberate seeding of contaminates inside bales or cubes of material.
Any load found with deliberate introduction of air bag canisters, live ammunition or other items/materials with a severe safety effect.
Any loads with radiation detected (at or above 2 times background levels) or with deliberate unsafe acts. All costs and liability associated with such acts shall be the responsibility of the scrap supplier.
Any supplier that has sent Logan Aluminum any of the following may face disqualification. If disqualified, the suppler may be reinstated provided an effective root cause / corrective action / verification process is completed. Only after TAA/Logan approves this process will the supplier be reinstated.
- Loads rejected for butane lighters, aerosol cans, air bag canisters, live ammunition, hypodermic needles, flammable liquids or other safety related items found during inspection.
- Any load rejected for unsafe trailer floors.
- Loads with contaminants found inside material during the shredding process that interrupts production rates.
- Multiple loads with moisture above 6%.
- Multiple loads rejected for packaging issues.
- Multiple downgraded loads.
- Multiple loads rejected for contamination or moisture.
- Excessive loads requiring a weight tally.
- Multiple loads with incomplete bill of lading information.