Recycle Supplier Suspension/Disqualification Guidelines
Any supplier that has sent Logan Aluminum any of the following will be permanently disqualified as a supplier.
- Any loads with radiation detected (at or above 2 times background levels) or with deliberate unsafe acts. All costs and liability associated with such acts shall be the responsibility of the scrap supplier.
- Any load found with deliberate seeding of contaminates inside bales or cubes of material.
- Any load found with deliberate introduction of air bag canisters, live ammunition or other items/materials with a severe safety effect.
Potential disqualification requiring reinstatement after root cause/corrective actions/verification and approval of TAA/Logan
Any supplier that has sent Logan Aluminum any of the following may face disqualification. If disqualified, the suppler may be reinstated provided an effective root cause / corrective action / verification process is completed. Only after TAA/Logan approves this process will the supplier be reinstated.
- Loads rejected for butane lighters, aerosol cans, air bag canisters, live ammunition, hypodermic needles, flammable liquids or other safety related items found during inspection.
- Any load rejected for unsafe trailer floors.
- Loads with contaminants found inside material during the shredding process that interrupts production rates.
- Multiple loads with moisture above 6%.
- Multiple loads rejected for packaging issues.
- Multiple downgraded loads.
- Multiple loads rejected for contamination or moisture.
- Excessive loads requiring a weight tally.
- Multiple loads with incomplete bill of lading information.